Change Management Specialist
We currently have a full-time permanent position available for a Change Management Specialist in our IT Department, initially working within our system replacement project. If you are passionate about leading change management activities and love working with various stakeholders across all lines of business, this role is for you.
The priority for this role will be to develop and implement a comprehensive change management strategy, inclusive of all change management practices, as it relates to the system replacement project. Activities include leading the formation of change management strategies, creating corporate communications, and building training plans to reduce misinformation and allow stakeholders to be committed to the change with minimal impact. The long-term vision for this role involves change management initiatives with a broader scope within the organization.
The successful candidate in this role will have these characteristics:
- High Say-Do Ratio: You do what you say you will do and follow through with commitments. We measure our success not on our plans but on our ability to successfully execute and deliver value to the
- Masterful Multi-Tasker: You balance competing priorities and can meet your commitments across multiple
- Active Problem Solver: When you see an issue that has an ability to impact your projects you jump in to resolve the issue to keep the projects on
- Innately Inquisitive: You love to tackle a new challenge and learn all about it from every perspective.
- Technology Aficionado: The application of technology to solve business problems is one of your passions. You can look at a business problem and understand how technology can be used to deliver amazing staff, partner, and customer
- Natural Communicator: You distill complex concepts and problems into clear and easy to understand communications for individuals at all levels of the
- Team Player: You recognize that large transformations are only successful when a team is working together effectively. You are a responsive leader, a team player, a supportive coach, an enthusiastic cheerleader, and a
- Change Manager: You recognize that large transformations have large impacts on staff and without their buy-in the transformation won’t be successful. You bring a change management perspective to your work and understand that communication, training, and engagement are critical to successful
- Proven Performer: You have a history of success in large technology-based You have a history of successfully leading business analysis for complex technology driven transformations.
Your time will be spent:
- Leading the Design and Delivery of the change management plan to ensure the system replacement project is successfully implemented and adopted.
- Developing and executing PHI’s training strategy as it relates to the new system, including training content, materials, and delivery.
- Creating and managing all system training using a Train-the-Trainer approach. Develop and implement training metrics and measurements.
- Developing and issuing communications within Peace Hill Insurance related to all project activities.
- Partnering with change network and change champions to provide support and promote the adoption of systems and processes.
- Build trust and influence to act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor.
Prior experience and qualifications of interest include:
- 10+ years of experience as a change management specialist ideally as part of system implementation projects.
- Relevant post-secondary education
- Prosci Change Management designation is considered an asset
- Experience with change management in such areas as project management, training, communications, and stakeholder engagement
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Experience with Power BI is considered an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage timelines and stakeholder expectations
- Naturally curious with the ability to dig into information and data
- Comfortable presenting to a wide variety of audiences
- Solid understanding of project planning
Working at Peace Hills
Peace Hills understands that by reducing work-life struggles, individuals can enjoy a healthier lifestyle while improving productivity at work. Ensuring an appropriate work/life balance and a collegial and supportive work environment are just a couple of ways we do this.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, submit your resume to Peace Hills Insurance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
Application Deadline: July 04, 2022