Commercial Lines Coordinator (Vancouver) - 3 Vacancies
We currently have 3 openings for a Commercial Lines Coordinator in our British Columbia branch based out of Vancouver. Reporting to the Commercial Lines Manager, this position contributes to the achievement of a profitable and growing portfolio of business and service level objectives by providing underwriting support and assistance to department underwriters. More specifically, the responsibilities would include the following:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Distribution of mail and departmental filing;
- Pull and distribute renewal business and abeyance files;
- Process and assemble cancellations, endorsements, renewals and new business;
- Act as the first point of contact for the Vancouver office by greeting clients either on the phone or in person
- Answer broker inquiries and requests;
- Obtain background reports and conduct basic underwriting on policy changes;
- Assistance with various administrative tasks including travel arrangements, ordering office supplies and assistance with expense reports
- Various other duties as required.
- Speed, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent computer literacy and keyboarding skills;
- Effective communication skills with an emphasis on customer service;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work effectively within a team;
- Demonstrates initiative and willingness to learn;
- Ability to meet the demands of a changing environment;
- Post secondary education and/or working towards CIP/FCIP designation is an asset;
- Previous insurance experience would be an asset.
Working at Peace Hills
Along with a competitive base pay, Peace Hills understands that by reducing work-life struggles, individuals can enjoy a healthier lifestyle while improving productivity at work.
If you are interested in this great opportunity to build your career submit your resume, stating the position you are applying for, to Peace Hills Insurance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
Application Deadline: March 22, 2023