Human Resources Advisor
We currently have a permanent, full-time opportunity for a Human Resources Advisor within our Human Resources department located in Edmonton. Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources, the successful candidate delivers a wide range of human resources services and support to a designated client group with a focus on the delivery of excellent customer service.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance and support to a designated client group on a variety of Human Resources matters.
- Provide assistance in employee relations matters.
- Complete full cycle recruitment for a wide range of positions.
- Facilitate the Peace Hills Insurance orientation program.
- Participate in the development and delivery of internal training initiatives.
- Conduct exit and stay interviews for designated client group.
- Contribute to the development of policies and processes.
- Conduct research as required.
- Plan, organize and attend recruitment fairs.
- Actively participate in Human Resources projects and initiatives.
- Administrative tasks, including the maintenance of new hire, transfer, and termination paperwork and reports.
- Respond and provide support during audits.
- Other various duties as required.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources.
- Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) preferred.
- Minimum 5 years related Human Resources generalist experience.
- Minimum 5 years leading full cycle recruitment.
- In depth knowledge of employment and Human Resources practices.
- Extensive employee relations experience.
- Strong computer skills – Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven adherence to confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize and work with conflicting priorities.
- High level of initiative.
- Demonstrated analytical ability.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Working at Peace Hills
Peace Hills understands that by reducing work-life struggles, individuals can enjoy a healthier lifestyle while improving productivity at work. Providing a collegial work environment and a work life balance are just two of the ways we do this.
If you are interested in this great opportunity to build a career, submit your resume to Peace Hills Insurance at firstname.lastname@example.org. This posted will remain active until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.
Application Deadline: December 13, 2021