We are proud to offer you our Property Plus Program for Condominiums. All our property policies automatically include the following enhancements at no extra cost:
- Bicycles up to $2,000 per bike
- Difference in deductible up to $25,000
- Fire department charges up to $10,000
- Home computer software
- Identity theft up to $10,000
- Jewellery and furs up to $6,000
- Property of a parent in a nursing home - liability included
- Property of a student (living away from home temporarily) - liability included
In addition to the above, each individual policy has their own specific highlights.
We have created a condominium package with highly competitive rates and coverages to suit all owners. In addition to our standard coverages, our package includes enhancements specific to condominiums. We even provide coverage in the event you are assessed a portion of your condominium association's deductible!
For a more detailed description of the Property Plus package, please click the following:
Property Plus Brochure
Contact your local independent broker today to see which policy is best suited for your needs.
There are several ways to lower your insurance premiums on both your auto and property policies. An easy way to decrease your premiums is to increase your deductibles. At Peace Hills, increasing your property deductible will result in substantial premium savings. Another easy way to qualify for a discount is to insure both your property and auto policies through Peace Hills.
Here are some more ways you can qualify for discounts on your property policies.
- If you are over 50 years of age
- If your dwelling is less than 25 years old
- If a smoke and/or burglar alarm has been installed
Contact your local independent broker today to see which discounts you may qualify for.
Some of the above documents are presented in PDF format viewable using Adobe's Acrobat Reader.
To obtain this free software for viewing and printing PDF files follow this link to Adobe's site