We are proud to offer you our Property Plus Program for Homeowners. All our property policies automatically include the following enhancements at no extra cost:
- Bicycles up to $2,000 per bike
- Bylaws coverage up to $30,000
- Fire department charges up to $10,000
- Home computer software
- Identity theft up to $10,000
- Jewellery and furs up to $6,000
- Property of a parent in a nursing home - liability included
- Property of a student (living away from home temporarily) - liability included
In addition to the above, each individual policy has their own specific highlights.
Our homeowner's insurance is one of the most comprehensive packages available. Designed with our clients' needs in mind, most people will not need to increase their limits or add additional coverage.
For a more detailed description of the Property Plus package, please click the following:
Property Plus Brochure
Contact your local independent broker today to see which policy is best suited for your needs.
There are several ways to lower your insurance premiums on both your auto and property policies. An easy way to decrease your premiums is to increase your deductibles. At Peace Hills, increasing your property deductible will result in substantial premium savings. Another easy way to qualify for a discount is to insure both your property and auto policies through Peace Hills.
Here are some more ways you can qualify for discounts on your property policies.
- If you are over 50 years of age
- If your dwelling is less than 25 years old
- If you are mortgage free
- If a smoke and/or burglar alarm has been installed
- Contact your local independent broker today to see which discounts you may qualify for.
Some of the above documents are presented in PDF format viewable using Adobe's Acrobat Reader.
To obtain this free software for viewing and printing PDF files follow this link to Adobe's site