Our Policy Is Working For You

Serving Canadians Since 1982

Renting out a home? We can help protect your income property.

Rented Dwelling Package

Our home rental insurance is one of the most comprehensive packages available. Designed with our clients' needs in mind, most people will not need to increase their limits or add additional coverage.

Rented Dwelling

If all you require is basic coverage then the rented dwelling package is for you. It offers basic Fire and Extended Coverages.

Contact your local independent broker today to see which policy is best suited for your needs.