Peace Hills Insurance
is a growing Canadian insurance company specializing in property and casualty insurance. Our head office is located in Edmonton and we have approximately 200 employees with branch offices in Calgary, Vancouver and Manitoba. We are dedicated to providing the best customer service available. Peace Hills Insurance prides itself on being a flexible, positive and rewarding place to work.
Working at Peace Hills Insurance
We understands that by reducing work-life struggles, individuals can enjoy a healthier lifestyle while improving productivity at work. Just a few of the ways we do this:
- offering a compressed work week which allows for a day off every four weeks
- 3 additional personal days (I Feel too Good to Work Days)
- generous vacation entitlement
Along with a competitive base pay, our total compensation package includes:
- a comprehensive benefit package including a Wellness Spending Account
- company and employee performance driven bonuses
- defined contribution pension plan with 100% employer
- matching insurance reimbursement on your personal automobile and home insurance policies
- educational assistance and designation bonuses
If you are interested in this great opportunity to build your career, please submit your resume, stating the position you are applying for, to Peace Hills Insurance at email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.